As per a recent article in The Times of India, Bengaluru is the largest office market space in India and the biggest in the Asia-Pacific region. Bengaluru, alone accounts for 32% of all the office spaces in the country.
The influx of millions of people triggered the I.T. boom. Bengaluru is the most favored destination for office space seekers and attracts a large number of people for employment and entrepreneurship opportunities, resulting in a rising demand for commercial real estate in the city. Attracted by the city’s talent, more and more global companies are setting up their technology and back-office centers, making Bengaluru one of the biggest potential markets in this space.
Coworking Space providing immense benefits such as no upfront capital expenditure, fully serviced and managed space, collaboration opportunities, and extensive amenities, is expected to gain further prominence across the city. Broad collaboration is the key to the growth of every startup, and coworking space is the perfect platform providing ample opportunities for the same. Coworking Spaces in Bengaluru are as follows :
Bengaluru, India’s I.T. hub and startup capital is one of the most preferred cities for setting up a business. It ranks 18 among the world’s top 30 startups cities. Apart from its pleasant weather, the city attracts individuals to start up a business because of its inherent advantages like availability of large and diverse talent pool, technology resources, home to many I.T. and MNC companies.
The rise in demand coupled with short supply resulted in skyrocketing rentals of the commercial properties. Coworking Spaces have emerged as an innovative and affordable solution to bridge this demand-supply mismatch. Quick to adapt to trends, Bengaluru took to accepting this new mode of working.
Here is the Office space comparison of major areas in Bengaluru :
- Most famous startup neighborhood, home to Startups like Flipkart, Swiggy, Ola, Furlenco
- Landmarks like Forum Mall and 80 feet road is located here
- Easily accessible through Hosur Road, Outer Ring Road.
- A happening space with Innumerable famous restaurants and bars in the area
- Most sought after and a premium residential and commercial area.
- Well connected with metro line, five metro stations with a radius of 2 km.
- Inner Ring Road runs across its heart, connecting it to Domlur in south and Byappanahalli in the north.
- Indiranagar 100 Ft road “the lively dining and nightlife” hub is here.
- The famous “Leela Palace Hotel” and KGA Golf course is here amid the city.
- City’s most prestigious business address
- M.G. Road, Lavelle Road, Bridged Road, Richmond Road, Residency Road, Church Street, Infantry road all forms the Central Business District of the city
- Well connected with the metro line.
- A large number of hi-tech firms like Dell, Oracle, Capgemini, IBM, Cisco, and SAP are located here also, financial services companies like Goldman Sachs, Deloitte, and E.Y. have their offices here.
- The tranquil Cubbon Park, famous M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru Fort, and Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens, all part of the CBD, are great for cultural and leisure activities.
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru is just over 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Located in the eastern part of the city, I.T. Park, Bengaluru is the heart of I.T. hub. IBM, TCS, and Accenture have their offices here.
- It’s easily accessible by public transport including Metro & Bus Line.
- Presence of business centers amid residential area, shopping malls, state of the art hospitals, luxury hotels.
- Airport is around 24 km and takes around just an hour’s drive.
- It’s the SEZ zone and home to most of the I.T. techs. It’s divided into two phases– Phase 1 and Phase 2.
- The Famous campus of Infosys is located in Electronic city Phase1.
- The electronic city is well connected via Hosur Road Flyover.
- The commercial rents in this area are lower when compared to other areas in Bengaluru.
- Upcoming metro connectivity is a boon to the connectivity.
- This long corridor is home to several business parks alongside the residential complex.
- Well-connected with the city via the ring road.
- A large number of retail outlets and malls are present in the area.
- Near K.R.Puram railway Station.
The per desk per month with the average cost in the major areas:-
|Location||Avg cost per dedicated Desk|
If you are looking for office space in Bengaluru, end your search with Qdesq. Qdesq is a pioneer’s platform offering coworking solutions. We offer a large variety of working spaces with all amenities as per the clientele requirements. We partner with our clients to understand their needs and thus finding a perfect match. We assure you of our trustworthy and verified space providers, for further details get in touch with our associates or visit us at Qdesq.